UEFI/PXE boot from different server

Patrick Trapp ptrapp at nex-tech.com
Tue Jun 9 14:01:08 UTC 2015

Aha! I had overlooked that, too. You want that subnet value to be the network address, but 10.0.0.1 is one of your host addresses. I don't know, however, why that is causing the behavior you are experiencing. Might be instructional to look at a network capture of the DHCP packets to see if they are doing some odd routing because they are confused.