UEFI/PXE boot from different server

Victor Hiebert vic at sfu.ca
Tue Jun 9 16:22:50 UTC 2015

Thanks for the responses.  The subnet used in the config is actually 10.0.0.0, this was just a typo in the email.

Directly connecting the dhcp server and the client via crossover cable to rule out any switch issues gives the same result.  A verbose tcpdump capture on the server shows the dhcp conversation proceeding as expected, with the correct options being passed.  The client also displays the correct tftp server on the screen during boot.

-Victor