FW: dhcpd.leases file missing old lease IP after each dhcpd restart

Fernando Soto fernando.soto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:10:33 UTC 2015

Hi Kumar,

You may be hitting this issue that was fixed in dhcp 4.3.3:

- Move the check for a PID file and process to be before we rewrite the lease
file.  This avoids the possibility of starting a second instance of a
server which changes the current lease file confusing the first instance.
This check is only included if the admin hasn't disabled PID files.
  [ISC-Bugs #38078]
  [ISC-Bugs #38143]

Regards,
Fernando