DHCPv6 / omshell / OMAPI ?

Thomas Markwalder tmark at isc.org
Fri Aug 18 14:58:26 UTC 2017

To our valued ISC DHCP users:

We are eternally grateful to the many folks on this list who readily
share their knowledge and make the user community what it is.  There is
certainly a camaraderie and steadfastness on this list that isn't seen
all that often.

Regarding our responsiveness to this list, please remember that ISC is
small, non-profit organization. For nearly two decades now we have
provided DNS and DHCP software for free.  Our software has been used by
the world over to build businesses, organizations, and just plain cool
stuff.  The vast majority of installations will never generate even a
modest donation.  But then again, profit has never been our mission.  As
such, we must do what we can with the resources we have on hand.
Support contracts and donations keep the lights on.

Sincerely,

Thomas Markwalder
ISC Software Engineering