DHCPv6 / omshell / OMAPI ?

Hillary Nelson nelsonhillary8 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:11:54 UTC 2017

We've been using ISC DHCP/DNS for many years, those are best reliable
softwares supporting our on mission critical systems. We really feel
grateful for all the good work ISC has bee doing for providing such
quality fundamental
piece of software to the Internet community, also hosting the F-root!

But I really think ISC should think about not only rely on donation and
support contractor to keep the lights on, should start to place license on
enterprise level of use, and on those like Infoblox and F5 which makes big
$$ using your software.

I know it wouldn't be problem for our organization to pay license for
DNS/DHCP, but we always 'forgot' to donate.