Vendor options in dhcpv6

Bill Shirley bill at c3po.polymerindustries.biz
Sat Sep 23 05:01:40 UTC 2017

 From the server standpoint, you can define your own options:
# =============================================================================
# =============================== Defines =====================================
# =============================================================================
# local proxy autodiscovery
option local-pac-server        code 252 = text;
option local-pac-server "http://myserver.example.com:80/wpad.dat";

option classless-static-routes     code 121 = array of unsigned integer 8;    # for Windows Vista and other non Windows DHCP clients
option classless-static-routes-ms code 249 = array of unsigned integer 8;    # for Windows 2000 and XP clients

Can you be more specific?

Bill