Vendor options in dhcpv6

Sumant Gupta sumantgupta at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 05:13:05 UTC 2017

Hi Bill,

Thanks for reply.
Actually In my setup ;
Client want to know some SNMP server address .
The machine where dhcpv6 server is running knows this address(so I will put
that address in server config file). Now I want that client sends dhcpv6
solicit request with some vendor specific options and server sends the
reply back of the address which is specified in config file.

-sumant