DHCP restart with bulk lease data

Surya Teja suryateja042 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 12:42:24 UTC 2019

you're doing something wrong. With a decent disk subsystem this is expected
to take a few *seconds* (5 - 10 seconds would be my estimate ) ---->
Hi  sthaug I don't see any disk subsystem issues, may be I am missing the
cases, can you please suggest the areas or commands to cross check if
possible?

Thanks Teja