DHCP restart with bulk lease data

Surya Teja suryateja042 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 12:49:45 UTC 2019

Could there be issues with file permissions?
My guess is that the temporary file written can not be renamed because
dhcpd does not have write permissions?   ------>
Hi Sten, I don't think it is with permission because after few minutes
dhcpd is restarting and granting lease, the issue is it is taking long time,
In the isc dhcp forum I observed few options like  dont-use-fsync but it
also suggest not recommended until thorough understanding OS
I have installed the dhcpd on centos7, does any one have used this option?
Any experience with it would be much helpful for me

Thanks in advance