strok cant communicate with DHCP4 demone

Ahiya Zadok ahiya at younity.io
Tue Oct 20 10:06:16 UTC 2020

Ok,

Ive found the issue.
The "unix socket" configuration was missing in the dhcp conf file.
"

    "control-socket": {
        "socket-type": "unix",
        "socket-name": "/tmp/kea4-ctrl-socket"
    },
"

so all components can communicate kea apps status is green, both dhcp4and
ca.
i can see subnets, reserved IPs, but i can't see any statistics.
any idea how to fix this issue?