dhcrelay prints these logs and doesn't live normally. [Can't initialize context: not enough free resources.]

박기당 pkdang at naver.com
Thu May 13 07:28:44 UTC 2021

Hi, all.
It's my first time using this email list, so please understand that I'm not familiar with it.
dhcp version is 4.2.6.

The dhcrelay daemon does not live normally, printing the message below.
Why this problem happend? Which part should I check?
Does anyone know what problems can cause this kind of message?

=>  daemon.err>dhcrelay: Can't initialize context: not enough free resources

Thanks.
pkd.