dhcrelay prints these logs and doesn't live normally. [Can't initialize context: not enough free resources.]

glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Fri May 14 07:07:17 UTC 2021

Sounds like you don't have enough free memory for it to run. Try running
"free -h" to see if you have enough memory available. You may need to
shut down some other services first.

Secondly be sure you are running as root, it may be getting a permission
denied message from some underlying system call.

regards,
Glenn