dhcrelay prints these logs and doesn't live normally. [Can't initialize context: not enough free resources.]

glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Wed May 26 06:54:39 UTC 2021

Yeah, the free memory looks completely ok, so that's not it.

Do you by chance have dhcpd also running on the same system? I don't
believe you can have both dhcpd and dhcrelay trying to open the socket
on the same interface. So if you have both then each needs to listen on
different interfaces.

Failing that perhaps looking at the source might give some hints. Do you
have any limits on open files for example. ulimit -n will show the
permitted number of open files, which includes sockets.

regards,
Glenn