My schedule, 2.3 schedules, and whatnot

Olaf Titz olaf at bigred.inka.de
Wed Dec 8 13:43:30 UTC 1999

>  - Overhauling inn.conf parsing to make it easier to compile getconfig.c,
>    to clean up the maze of different places that have to be updated for
>    new options, to make sure that obsolete options are out of the tree
>    everywhere, and so forth.  I need to write this up as a separate

This should really be done like in Squid, i.e. from a single file
which contains the specification and documentation of all available
options everything else is generated (including man page, etc).
Ideally, introducing or obsoleting an inn.conf option would require a
change in exactly one source file.

Olaf