[fwd from brister at iengines.com] Another INN announcement.

James.Brister at iengines.com James.Brister at iengines.com
Mon Dec 13 17:41:03 UTC 1999

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: brister at iengines.com
To: inn-announce at isc.org
Subject: Another INN announcement.
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:34:58 +0100 (MET)

Due to slippage in QA and insufficient Y2K testing the following announcement
went through this list a short while ago:

> A y2k bug that was introduced into version 2.2.1 has been fixed. This bug
> will show itself after 1999-01-01 when a reader issues a NEWNEWS command for
> a date before 1999-01-01.

Of course those two dates should really be 2000-01-01.

The person responsible has been chastised. When he recovers enough to be able
to sit in front of his computer again, we fully expect the quality of our
announcements to meet required levels.

Thank-you

James
- --