Posting

Richard Couture rrc at myrddin.imat.com
Mon Dec 27 01:26:15 UTC 1999

Thanks to Brandon Hume's suggestions, I have made some progress.

I am running a new install of inn 2.2.2

When I post an article via nnrp the article is queued in my
/var/spool/news/incoming dir.

When I run rnews -U the articles are then placed in my spool, BUT
they do NOT go to the feed...

How do I get them to go to BOTH my spool and to the feed???

Thanks in advance for the help

Richard
--
The CoffeeNet (R)               The greatest coffee AND the world (R)
744 Harrison Street at 3rd         --->>> FREE e-mail and <<<---
Voice: (415) 777-0870          e-mail: roastmaster at mail.coffeenet.net