INN versions and CVS

Michael Hall mhall at riverside.org
Wed Jul 21 02:49:30 UTC 1999

  I've been away from INN for awhile due to some medical problems, I've
been scanning the list trying to keep up on whats new.
  I'd like to upgrade my INN to the latest but I'm not sure of what tags,
etc. to use for CVS (cvsup), I was using:

*default host=inn-cvs.isc.org
*default base=/usr/local/src/Work/inn
*default prefix=/usr/local/src/Work/inn
*default release=cvs
*default tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress
inn

  The last stuff I got was early spring :-(, for right now I'd just like to
get the latest version still compatible with my spool and once I get caught
up on that, etc. then maybe make a move to the new code with Clayton's new
stuff.

--
It takes both, rain and sunshine to make a rainbow.

Mike Hall <mhall at riverside.org>, ICQ: #37292579, http://www.riverside.org
System Administrator (MH993) (*nix, OS/2 certified - C, Perl, CGI hacker)