CNFS and our lives

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Tue Nov 23 22:36:07 UTC 1999

In article <Pine.A41.3.96.991123150604.82188K-600000 at rorqual.cc.metu.edu.tr>,
	Esen AKYAPI <esena at metu.edu.tr> wrote;

} 	I tried to change the storage method to CNFS since traditional
} method had expiring problems. But CNFS don't work.
}
} 	I have created a file with command "dd", changed the files
} storage.conf, cycbuff.conf, expire.ctl, but the server doesn't seem to
} receive feeds and it forwards the mails to the server defined in inn.conf.
} I couldn't figure out what has gone wrong. I guess I misunderstood CNFS
} method..
:
} method cnfs {
}        newsgroups: soc.culture.turkish
}        class: 1
}        size: 0,10000
}        expires: 1d
} }

You need to be more careful if you want to use 'expires'
in storage.conf.  As to cnfs, 'expires' is useless.
Dropping that line would help you.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou