dbzinit error ...

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 4 02:10:59 UTC 1999

The Hermit Hacker <scrappy at hub.org> writes:

> Ummmm...all and well, but this is a FreeBSD 3.3-STABLE machine I've been
> hit with this on, or is this an INN flag?

INN doesn't currently support building with large file support on any
platform other than Solaris that I know of, since it requires getconf
which appears to be a Solarisism.  I intend to fix that at some point, but
I was having a really hard time finding any information at all on how to
build with large file support on anything other than Solaris.