dbzinit error ...

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Thu Nov 4 05:36:40 UTC 1999

On 3 Nov 1999, Russ Allbery wrote:

> The Hermit Hacker <scrappy at hub.org> writes:
>
> > Ummmm...all and well, but this is a FreeBSD 3.3-STABLE machine I've been
> > hit with this on, or is this an INN flag?
>
> INN doesn't currently support building with large file support on any
> platform other than Solaris that I know of, since it requires getconf
> which appears to be a Solarisism.  I intend to fix that at some point, but
> I was having a really hard time finding any information at all on how to
> build with large file support on anything other than Solaris.

Okay, now i'm really confused...this is a system that has been running for
the past long time with no problems...why has this suddenly creep'd up?
has my history file gotten too large?  its <1gig in size...hell, due to
recent drive problems, I'm down ~1/2 the disk space I used to have for
cnfs buffers...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy at hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org