Another patch (2nd Try)

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Fri Nov 5 00:45:56 UTC 1999

In article <199911042313.RAA03246 at darkside.norand.com>,
	Heath Kehoe <hakehoe at norand.com> wrote;

} Hmm... yesterday I sent this patch to inn-workers, but it didn't
} appear to go through.  If y'all saw this once already, I apologize
} for making you see it again.

I didn't see your previous patch either, but all patches
should be posted to inn-patches, unless there is specific
reason.

} It contians some HP-specific fixes, plus a bugfix to controlchan.
:
} diff -rc ./backends/controlchan.in ../inn-1999-11-02_03-01.new/backends/controlchan.in
:
}   # Open an article appropriately to our storage method (or lack thereof).
} + # If the token starts with a /, it is assumed to be a regular file,
} + # even if we're using sm.

Why this is needed?  All articles stored in tradspool
method are represented as tokens, not paths.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou