Severe xover corruption problems on INN2.2.1

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Mon Oct 4 14:33:11 UTC 1999

In article <199909301340.PAA25240 at garg.mpn.cp.philips.com>,
	Hans.Lambermont at nl.origin-it.com (Hans Lambermont) wrote;

} We have severe xover corruption problems on INN2.2.1 production systems.
}
} Only some groups show corrupted xover info, and this occasionally occurs
} for certain timeframes. I cannot make head or tails from it.

As for corrupted result of xover, there can be two reason.
One is corrupted .overview.index in the group and another
is corrupted offset of overview data in token.  How about
the result of 'sm -o token'?  If it seems to be ok, then
.overview.index is broken.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou