Severe xover corruption problems on INN2.2.1

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Tue Oct 5 15:37:39 UTC 1999

In article <19991005170830.A7089 at garg.mpn.cp.philips.com>,
	Hans Lambermont <Hans.Lambermont at garg.mpn.cp.philips.com> wrote;

} this sm -o prints 2 blank lines. That's not good. So we experience
} corrupted offset of the overview data in this token ? How should we fix
} this ? (and prevent it from happening again ;)

I see the problem.  To fix this, you need to recreate overview
data and index by makehistory.  See mekehistory(8) for more.
And as for corrupted offset, I suspect uniover is not replaced
with new one when expiry.  Does expire finish without any problem?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou