Severe xover corruption problems on INN2.2.1

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Mon Oct 11 13:25:21 UTC 1999

In article <19991011114738.A12663 at garg.mpn.cp.philips.com>,
	Hans Lambermont <Hans.Lambermont at garg.mpn.cp.philips.com> wrote;

} limited to this file. If i'm correct this uniover format is removed in
} 2.3, so it is not very useful to create an 'uniover format checker'.
} Also a makehistory run for just one uniover file would be handy, if not
} for the removal of the uniover in 2.3 ... :-/

All uniover stuff in 2.2* is already gone for 2.3.
I have no will to incorporate it again into 2.3
because of the too slow reader performance for large
servers.

} Note that most of this corrupt uniover file was generated by my
} makehistory run. So simply running it again won't help. I think my
} makehistory run is hindered by the same bug that caused the uniover
} corruption in the first place.

Isn't that uniover over 2GB?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou