cause for any alarm?

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at atgi.net
Sun Oct 24 16:47:10 UTC 1999

i'm running makehistory -I -x -O right now to rebuild my overview from
scratch. i've gotten a number of the following for different groups overnight:

Oct 24 09:41:42 nnrp innd: buffindexed: ovsetcurindexblock could not get
ovbuff block for forward, 8797
Oct 24 09:41:42 nnrp innd: buffindexed: could not set current index
Oct 24 09:41:42 nnrp innd: buffindexed: could not add overview for
'de.soc.subkultur.gothic'

should i be concerned about this?
--
Paul Theodoropoulos                 Advanced TelCom Group, Inc.
Senior UNIX Systems Administrator             Internet Services