ctlinnd renumber... has this been worked with recently?

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Mon Oct 25 21:21:00 UTC 1999

In article <199910251922.PAA00625 at chaos.ao.net>,
	Dan Merillat <harik at chaos.ao.net> wrote;

} I havn't tested on really recent snapshots, but on older versions
} ctlinnd renumber spins in a tight loop until it finishes... never
} processing any external IO.   Possibly setting the select() timeout
} to 0 and running through the main loop so it checks for available IO
} after every group renumber?

This was once implemented on 1.6b3.  I think 'ctlinnd lowmark'
could be used instead for most cases and this is why currently
not.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou