Expire performance with big history and spool

James_Brister at iengines.com James_Brister at iengines.com
Sun Oct 31 17:21:59 UTC 1999

>> Does anyone have a bigger setup than this? (or is that a really naive
>> question)?

> Yes, unfortunately...

What? The fact that bigger is more common than I expected, or my naiviety? (or
both :-)

When I retire and go live in a home for old sysadmins (I'm not one any more,
but I was), I'm sure we'll all be sitting around reminiscing about the good
old days before spam and when a full feed was done via uucp over a 9600 bps
modem (with lots of dead time between calls).

James
--
James Brister                                            brister at iengines.com
Internet Engines Inc.                                    brister at vix.com