innfeed portability

Per Hedeland per at erix.ericsson.se
Sun Oct 31 21:54:46 UTC 1999

Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> wrote:
>Would anyone have any objections to me merging the portability gunk for
>innfeed into the rest of INN and then removing innfeed/sysconfig.h and
>renaming innfeed/config.h to innfeed/innfeed.h?

Sometimes you ask strange questions:-) - "Would anyone have any
objections to me fixing all the broken things in the INN config setup?"
I for one would certainly hope not, go for it!:-) AFAIK the decision to
integrate innfeed into INN was made long ago, just that it hasn't been
more than half-done (if even that) so far.

--Per Hedeland
per at erix.ericsson.se