Coding style

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 7 21:04:59 UTC 1999

Brian Kantor <brian at karoshi.ucsd.edu> writes:

> I think we/you should just pick a fairly standard setting of 'indent'
> and run the whole thing through it.  That way there is no problem for
> anyone trying to replicate the style in all its details.

Well, that's an idea, but keep in mind that a lot of what was in my
message wasn't things that indent does anything with.  Things like comment
styles, NULL vs. 0, and the like.

I'd be happy to detabify the entire source at some point, but doing things
like that tends to result in merge conflicts from hell so they're not to
be done lightly....