INN2.3, buffindexed...and nn?

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Thu Sep 9 14:34:20 UTC 1999

In article <Pine.BSF.4.10.9909091102430.54336-100000 at thelab.hub.org>,
	The Hermit Hacker <scrappy at hub.org> wrote;

} 	Notice the two acadia.comp.* groups that say "0"?  The
} acadia.comp.unix one, at least, should have showed me one artile (number
} 176), which I can get at using a simple telnet session:
:
} I'm doubting its an INN related issue, but figured I'd be safe trying to
} hit both sides, just in case its something I may be overlooking...but it
} *seems* like its a 'if count > 1, provide index' sort of issue, where it
} should be 'if count >= 1, provide index'...but I just want to make sure...

That message just says that you've issued 'group news_group'
but you didn't retrieve any article until next 'group ...'.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou