inn-2.2 / storageapi + wireformat == corruption

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Mon Sep 27 10:30:03 UTC 1999

In article <yl905t829h.fsf at windlord.stanford.edu>,
	Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> wrote;

} This sounds fine to me, but I think the issue may remain; what does
} SMretrieve() do with wire format articles?  I'm betting it does the same
} thing that QIO now does, in which case we still need to consider whether
} that's the right thing.

All storage methods except tradspool just pass raw article.
Tradspool with with 'wireformat: false' does something like
QIO by ToWireFmt().

} We're already doing a complete article copy in ARTclean(); we *could*
} patch up bare newlines there if we wanted to without a lot of additional
} pain or speed hit.

Or can we reject article with single '\n' or '\0'?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou