news2mail

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 10 09:39:26 UTC 2000

Gerd Hoerst <gh at capricorn.tower.de> writes:

> I want to setup a news2mail gateway, and i used the examples as
> described in news2mail.cf and man newsfeeds. But everythin i "earn" is
> that inn die after restart and give me a message like funnel_bad.

In case you're still having problems here....

> This enty doesn't make the problem:
> like this:
> listserv at capricorn.tower.de:capricorn.lists.*,!*:Tm:n2m!

funnel_bad generally means that the feed you're trying to funnel into
doesn't exist.  That doesn't seem to be a problem above, though.  So I'm
not sure.

I do know that that newsgroups pattern won't do what you want; you instead
want "!*,capricorn.lists.*".