No. 3 : fetching articles : suck + innxmit -> broken pipe ?

Oliver.Kowalke at freudenberg.de Oliver.Kowalke at freudenberg.de
Thu Apr 27 19:51:16 UTC 2000

Hello,

I've still the problem that suck fetches articles but my inn displays
nothing (groups have 0 articles) and if I call my script it produces this
output and inn dies:

	No reply to check, Broken pipe
	Rewriting batch file and exiting.

I checked the log files from inn but no errors - only in news.notice I found
:

	innd: localhost connected 18 streaming allowed
	innd: localhost : 18 readclose
	innd: localhost : 18 closed seconds 0 accepted 0 refused 0 rejected
0
	innd: localhost : connected 18 streaming allowed
	innd: localhost : 18 NCmode "mode stream" received
	innxmit: localhost stats offered 202 accepted 0 refused 0 rejected
170
	innxmit: localhost times user 0.310 system 0.619 elapsed 2,058

What's wrong? How can I solve my problem?

with regards,
Oliver