Broken history... again!

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 28 00:21:57 UTC 2000

Julien Oster <joster+inn at soft-research.de> writes:

> Of course I never sent it to the list.

I figured not, but it's always best to be clear.  :)

> And BTW, I thought of FTP or SAFT, but putting it on a webpage is also a
> nice idea. I don't like binaries via mail, base64 increases it way too
> much (and with 6MB it begins becoming bad)...

Yup.

Personally, I tend to use my ftp site for things that I'm distributing
semi-permanently and a temporary web directory for stuff I'm just sticking
up somewhere for someone to look at, but that probably has more to do with
the fact that it's easier for me to drop things in the web site than in
the ftp site.  :)