Broken history... again!

Julien Oster joster+inn at soft-research.de
Thu Apr 27 23:57:08 UTC 2000

On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 04:49:28PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:

> Thanks.  If it's over 100KB or so (I'm not sure how big of a server you're
> running),

over 100kb? Hmmm...

-rw-rw-r--  1 news  news  6500964 Apr 28 02:47 history

ok, it's over 100kb or so ;-)

> even better would be to put it on a web page or someplace where
> I could grab it and take a look at it.  (In any event, go ahead and send
> directly to rra at stanford.edu; no need to send anything large to the list.)

Of course I never sent it to the list. And BTW, I thought of FTP or SAFT,
but putting it on a webpage is also a nice idea. I don't like binaries via
mail, base64 increases it way too much (and with 6MB it begins becoming
bad)...

Julien