NFS and cycbufs etc.

Nils Vogels nivo at wahalla.worldonline.nl
Sat Aug 5 09:04:06 UTC 2000

Hi!

I am currently running a single newsserver, but it is getting a bit of hard
for that single newsserver to handle all the client requests and the feed as
well.

Therefor I am now searching for a solution based on the following idea:

* One master server which handles the feeds+posts and has a big local fs
  filled with cycbufs
* Multiple machines which are set up to read the cycbufs via nfs, from the
  master server

Does any of you know wether it is possible to do this using INN? If so, what
version would I need, and is there a site where I can find more info on this ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Greetings,

Nils.

--
The Feynman Problem   1) Write down the problem.| Hi! I'm a signature virus
Solving Algorithm     2) Think real hard.       | copy me in your signature to