INN 2.3.0 available for testing

The Doctor doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Sun Aug 20 14:01:09 UTC 2000

On Sat, Aug 19, 2000 at 07:20:11PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:

> Get it from <ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/inn/testing/inn-2.3.0.tar.gz>.  If
> folks who have been tracking BETA could try it out, I'd greatly appreciate
> it; I want to get the full release out this weekend.  Yell if you run into
> any problems.
>
> --
> Russ Allbery (rra at stanford.edu)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

YELL:

1) I get huge nightly reports.

I have made them available at ftp://ns2.nl2k.ab.ca/pub

Anything with news.* is yours to analyse.

2) I still get a compile error in nnrpd reported last month on BSD/OS 4.1 .

3) I am using active/newsgroups from isc.org
When I try to implement these, 3 pdaxs groups give low too wide
errors.

End of bug report.