INN 2.3.0 available for testing

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Aug 20 21:08:04 UTC 2000

The Doctor <doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> writes:

> 1) I get huge nightly reports.

> I have made them available at ftp://ns2.nl2k.ab.ca/pub
> Anything with news.* is yours to analyse.

Looks like you're running crosspost.  crosspost doesn't work with any
version of INN after 2.2; just remove the feed to crosspost in your
newsfeeds file.

> 2) I still get a compile error in nnrpd reported last month on BSD/OS
> 4.1 .

If this is the unresolved symbol errors from the system libraries, this is
a system library problem that we can't do anything about.

> 3) I am using active/newsgroups from isc.org
> When I try to implement these, 3 pdaxs groups give low too wide
> errors.

Not sure what you mean; could you give an example of the error message?  I
looked at all the pdaxs groups in active/newsgroups at ftp.isc.org and
couldn't see anything obviously wrong.