INN 2.3.0 is on the wire

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 21 07:03:33 UTC 2000

At long last.  :)  I just sent out the announcement.  We'll do a quick
2.3.1 release if people run into a bunch of problems.

I deleted the BETA and STABLE snapshots so that people won't get confused
and added a note to the snapshots directory; STABLE will now be the
STABLE-2_3 branch, so you can't upgrade from a STABLE snapshot before
today to a stable snapshot after today with a simple make update.  People
using the previous STABLE series should upgrade to 2.2.3 if they don't
want to go to 2.3.0.

I'll be changing the version number in the STABLE-2_3 branch to 2.3.1
shortly.