Log Message Question

DavSmith at esoc.esa.de DavSmith at esoc.esa.de
Mon Aug 21 14:24:06 UTC 2000

I've just built and implemented INN 2.3 from the release put on on the ftp site
over the
weekend (inn-2.3.0.tar.gz)

When I configured it and set it running I got these error messages in my system
log file:

innfeed: ME config: no definition for required key drop-deferred
innfeed: ME config: no definition for required key min-queue-connection
nnrpd: SM could not find token type or method was not initialised (3)

Apart from commenting out the lines for overchan and crosspost my newsfeeds file
 is
unchanged (I assume that's what innfeed is referring to - I don't know of a ME
configuration anywhere else).

My readers.conf has the 'localhost' lines in. All I've added is:

auth "everyone" {
    hosts: "*"
    default: "<everyone>"
}