Expire crashes after eating memory (correction)

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Mon Aug 21 16:18:45 UTC 2000

In article <39A150CB.E09CE118 at orlandi.com>,
	Daniele Orlandi <daniele at orlandi.com> wrote;

} Urgh... I would need 768 MB of memory just to run expire :((
} How much memory would you recomed for such a server (there are not many
} clients)?

As much as possible even if you don't have so many users.

fyi, my nnrp server in production has 1GB, but top shows
only 16MB are left for free mem.  It's non-taggedhash
history, buffindexed for overview(40GB) and cnfs for
spool(120GB).  And it has about over 150 concurrent nntp
connections.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou