Inn 2.3.0

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Wed Dec 6 04:04:11 UTC 2000

In article <20001205160810.A31001 at polyware.nl>,
	Pauline Middelink <middelink at polyware.nl> wrote;

} why is expire doing this? I assumed it want to determine which
} articles got removed by expireover to update the history. Can't
} it just read and use expire.rm? (The file expireover neatly
} created for fastrm?)

Current expire.rm just includes tokens.  To update history
with it, expire needs to know where tokens exist in history.
I don't think it can be done smartly.  Rather expire.rm
also should includes Message-ID to be removed.  I can do the
work, but I, and also maybe Russ :), think history API needs
to be integrated before it.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou