Inn 2.3.0

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Wed Dec 6 13:14:39 UTC 2000

In article <20001206082217.A2633 at polyware.nl>,
	Pauline Middelink <middelink at polyware.nl> wrote;

} I can wipe up a patch myself. The problem was i'm not sure expire.rm
} contained all the articles tokens. (what about corssposts? Are there
} seperate tokens for it?)

No.  They are treated as just one token.  Tradspool breaks
Xref header to get where files exist when removing.

} Furthermore, does the history not include the /same/ tokens? It

It includes same one.

} looks suspisiously like it (3rd field) My plan would be to
} read/mmap (or dbz) expire.rm and walk through the history
} like expire does now, but instead of accessing every article,

How are you going to search?  Linear?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou