Problems with INN-2.2.3 and SuSE6.4

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Sun Dec 10 12:50:14 UTC 2000

In article <20001209175014.A23025 at josua.ithnet.com>,
	"Dr. Christian Renner" <stooge at josua.ithnet.com> wrote;

} > Any idea: is there any chance of making INN 2.2.3 or above accept
} > news that come with a date header of "8 Dec 100 21:39:00 +0100" ???
} >
} > Would be very important for me, as I cannot get the mailbox on the other side
} > to fix its bad and broken system date.
} ---end quoted text---
}
} Starting innd with -c 0 would not help, would it???

This would not help either, since innd treats it as bad one.
The last resort might be modifying Date header at filter_nnrpd.pl.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou(just back from New Orleans)