innpeer-stats [was: Re: innd logging conventions]

Ilya Etingof ilya at glas.net
Thu Dec 28 09:46:41 UTC 2000

Thanks for the tool!

I've a few comments on it:

* Maybe it would be better to generate individual HTML pages for each peer
  rather than putting all these pictures on the single page? See how
  hard it is for browser to suck it all at once -- http://newsfeed.sovam.com

* The sys_errlist[] variable (used in grapher.c) is no longer available
  on Solaris 2.7+. The strerror() function is advised instead.