Speeding tradspool expiry

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Sat Dec 30 08:59:43 UTC 2000

In article <yl8zp0lo2a.fsf at windlord.stanford.edu>,
	Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> wrote;

} I want to use a large tradspool spool for my new reader server, so I'm
} trying to tackle the slow expiration speed problem that was introduced
} when we went to the storage API.

I think this should be fixed also for many other news admins.

} Does this sound okay to people, and does anyone have any other ideas?

Storage api brings us not only general method to access articles
but also thick wall when accessing thru tradspool.  I think your
idea may be some kind of compromise, but we need.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou