INN monitoring with SNMP

Ilya Etingof ilya at glas.net
Tue Feb 15 08:57:34 UTC 2000

Well, that's certainly a way to go. However, log parsing seems to be
no less complex, less reliable and efficient solution than direct poll of
innd variables, no?

Also, I'm thinking of making stuff currently reported to *.status
files available as well though SNMP poll.

--
Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers.