INN monitoring with SNMP

Fabien Tassin fta at oleane.net
Tue Feb 15 10:08:03 UTC 2000

According to Juan Carlos Castro:

> You can probably cheat and write something that parses the output of
> "ctlinnd mode".

UCD-SNMP is your friend. You can bind a script to an OID very easily but
it can be quite CPU expansive. I would be nice to make a real agent
extension. There's a good document called "Extending the UCD-SNMP agent"
(AGENT.txt) in the UCD-SNMP package (the latest is 4.1.1).

http://ucd-snmp.ucdavis.edu/
http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~daves/Misc/UCD/guide.html

Fabien Tassin -+- fta at oleane.net