error in cnfsstat?

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Tue Feb 22 17:36:39 UTC 2000

just pulled down the newest code and upgraded one of my servers, enabled
the docnfsstat command and am now getting 'cnfsstat messaes' to my screen
instead of syslog ...

looking at the process, it is being run as:

    news 24929     1  0 11:40:46 pts/2    0:07 /usr/slocal/bin/perl /news/admin/bin/cnfsstat -s -l -P

looking at the man page, there is no -P option, and -s tells it to go to syslog,
so it should be okay ...

this is on a Solaris/x86 7.0 machine, if that helps/means anything ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy at hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org