How do I get inn to use my cycbuff / storage ?

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Wed Feb 23 22:32:30 UTC 2000

In article <20000222104735.86274.qmail at hotmail.com>,
	"John Kozubik" <john_kozubik at hotmail.com> wrote;

} 1. created a file on each of the hard drives - I used the following command:
}
} dd if=/dev/zero of=/mnt/daX/one bs=1k count=3700000
:
} continues to work, no errors in the log - but /var keeps growing bigger and
} bigger, and I see no evidence that the files I created with 'dd' are
} containing any news.

I suspect this is NOT relevant to your cnfs configuration
but logs or history keep growing.

} 2. what do the different 'classes' mean in storage.conf?  As you can see, I
} used '1' in the example above.  Just a guess.  Should I care?

As to cnfs, you may not care.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou